Hope these tips will help you purchase the furniture you want. Cheers!
Say you are moving, or having your place renovated or just trying to organize everything in the store room in well-organized way. For all of these things, the first thing you need to do is prepare the items to be stored/ packed. And to help you with that, we have some tips on ways you can pack items according to its property to keep them safe and sound.
- First, you need packing material like packing paper, moving blankets, moving pads, bubble wrap and several strong card board boxes of different size.
- While stackable boxes can easily arrange the place, you may want to consider using smaller boxes for heavy items so it can bear the weight and have the box transferred easily. For lighter items like curtains, cushions, pillows you may use lager boxes
- Make sure that you keep the heavier items like the fridge and the dishwasher and such first in the store room and then have the lighter and unbreakable things on top.
- There is something called special dish pack boxes that you can use for breakable items like dishes to have the safe. Wrap every plate individually with bubble wrap and place it on the edge.
- Just as the plates, glass wear should also be packed individually. And when packing them, have cushioning at the bottom of the box and then place these items. Even if everything was well packed and kept safe don’t take the risk of placing something heavier on the top of it.
- When it comes to storage furniture Perth, try to disassemble the parts like in a bed or a closet and have it stored. Mattresses should be kept in a mattress bag or in old mattress covers if you do have any that is.
- If you cannot disassemble, while the closet is placed in storage use the closet to store pillows, clothes, soft toys and such inside it. That way, you can find more space to pack more things.
- If you want to store things like pictures, souvenirs, clothes and such a chest of drawers can do the trick.
- And if you wish to save on packing materials like bubble wrap and things, I suggest you use towels and blankets.
- For mirrors, I suggest you use crates or card board boxes to have them safe. Smaller ones can be put in small boxes and crates would not be necessary. Because, the money you spent on crates might not be worth it.
- Things like bolts, nails and other hardware items, you may want to use plastic bags and tape it on to the item which those bolts and such belongs to.